Barking Dog Communications, LLC offers a full range of services in computer networking. Whether you need a Local Area Network so that your employees can share files and printers with ease, or a Virtual Private Network so that they can access their work wherever they are, we are Albuquerque’s choice for all of your business’ technology needs.
If you need to connect multiple sites to a network, we specialize in professional Wide Area Network (WAN) and Virtual Private Network (VPN) computer networking installation services. We build IT infrastructures that are efficient, stable, and secure. We take care of installation, configuration, and administration so you can concentrate on running your business.
Whether it’s connecting your business workstations, or multi-site locations, we offer the most reliable network design and installation services in Albuquerque. For a state-of-the art phone system or an efficient computer network, Barking Dog Communications is your answer. We have proven expertise in networks no matter what equipment you’re using. We have stable, secure WAN, VPN, and LAN networks deployed, not only in New Mexico, but also worldwide.
Business owners don’t want to worry about the how’s and why’s, they just want their technology to work. We understand, and we take your business’ particular needs in to account. Here are some of the things we look at when designing a network:
- Functionality: Minimization of the amount of potential problems that might hinder the efficiency of file, Internet, and device sharing.
- Scaleability: Incorporation of new users and devices for easy expansion.
- Manageability : Easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Adaptability: Simple incorporation of the newest technologies.
We won’t give you a one-size-fits all service because we understand your business needs are unique. Our experts take the time to understand your requirements and develop a customized network solution to meet the individual demands of your business. Some of the information we gather includes:
- How many people will use your network?
- How many people require local access?
- How many people require remote access?
- How many computers and other equipment will be part of the network?
- What technology are you going to be using?
- Backup devices
- Network operating systems
- What kind of business applications do you need to maximize efficiency and maintain the integrity of your network?
- Network Security (antivirus, firewalls, anti-spyware, encryption)
- Accounting systems
- Database applications
- Remote access software
- Network Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Email and collaboration software
- User directory and authentication services
- Content management software
- Web applications
Once we understand your needs, our experts will create a network that will support your company’s usage and traffic, and be adaptable for future company growth. We’ll assemble all the hardware and software, and test each component for proper configuration.
Your network may be ‘fine’, but we know it could be better. Contact us today to find out how to get the most out of a great personalized network design.